Terms & Conditions
These Terms and Conditions exist for the benefit of Help Online Jobs and its members. Help Online Job, at its sole discretion, reserves the right to terminate the account of any member caught in violation of the Terms and Conditions without notice.
- Illegal activity-Members may not present Help Online Jobs promotions on any page, newsgroup, email or any distribution method that is regarded objectionable by Help Online Jobs, its Internet Service Providers, or otherwise considered unlawful according to any controlling legal authority. This includes, but is not limited to, pornography, computer viruses, prostitution, obscenity or Spam.
- Third-Party Liability - HelpOnlineJobs.com will in no way be liable for the actions of third parties that may in any way cause members harm.
- Terms and Conditions - reserves the right to update, modify, add or change the terms and conditions without notice.
- The membership- of the user can be canceled anytime by the administrator, if any member found in cheating or fraudulent activities.
- The Membership -cannot be transferred to another person.
- Payment Option - We Accept payment through Cash Deposit, UBL Omni, Easy Paisa, Cheque Deposit, Fund Transfer, Western Union, Paypal and Credit Cards.
- Any member acting unethical or unprofessional may be removed without refund at the sole discretion of HelpOnlineJobs.com with all future commissions or products usage forfeited.
- Membership Cancellation Membership at HelpOnlineJobs.com is voluntary and therefore may be canceled at any time by the member. HelpOnlineJobs.com will only cancel/terminate a membership if it is deemed that the member is operating in conflict with HelpOnlineJobs.com terms and conditions.
- Cancellation/Termination of membership - Any membership that is canceled/terminated will forfeit all benefits and privileges associated with HelpOnlineJobs.com. Any positions held in participating Programs owned by HelpOnlineJobs.com will also be forfeited and ownership will be reassigned to HelpOnlineJobs.com
- Relationship - A member is neither an employee nor an independent contractor of HelpOnlineJobs.com.
- Disputes - Agreements shall be interpreted under the laws .
- Private Information - HelpOnlineJobs.com will never provide personal information about its members to third parties without the consent of the member unless required by law.
- Copyright Material - All branding, logos and graphics contained within HelpOnlineJobs.com are copyright use; distribution or copying of such content is expressly prohibited. HelpOnlineJobs.com provides members with approved material for marketing within the members area.
- Damaging Intent - Any Member who engages in chat, email, postings or any other medium, content that is deemed damaging to HelpOnlineJobs.com and or its members will be terminated from HelpOnlineJobs.com. Depending on seriousness, HelpOnlineJobs.com may deem it appropriate to exercise legal action.
- SPAM - HelpOnlineJobs.com strictly prohibits the use of SPAM. This enforcement is at the sole discretion of HelpOnlineJobs.com and for the benefit of all its members. Members proven to be participating in such activities will have their memberships canceled.
- Contact Information - It is the responsibility of members to keep their personal records up to date at the members area.. HelpOnlineJobs.com will not be responsible for communication error due to incorrect or out of date contact information. Continued failed attempts to make contact with you may result in the termination of your membership.
- Tax - You, the member, are responsible for any and all taxes payable in you resident domicile or jurisdiction, for any income you receive either from HelpOnlineJobs.com or any program promoted via the HelpOnlineJobs.com program
- Acknowledgements: You understand that you are considered an Independent Contractor and therefore responsible for your own taxes. You understand each member can only have 1 membership per position. You understand anyone found to be working 2 memberships will have their account terminated without notice. You understand we do not tolerate Spam and any member caught spamming will have their account terminated without notice and any earnings will be lost. You understand that if you are found to be cheating or are found to be fraudulent in any way your account will be terminated and any earnings will be lost.
- Changes/Modifications We reserve the right to change, cancel or end any offers, opportunities as well as the payment terms and rates at our sole discretion. We will do our best to notify Franchiser via email within 5 days of any change in policies.
- Assignments You understand that all assignments can be found in your package center.
You understand that most if not all assignments will require some type of online advertising.
e.g. SEO, ad placing, Web Sharing, Videos Uploading, Facebook, Youtube, Article Posting.
You understand that assignments are offered as clients order them.
You understand that any assignment can be changed at any time without notice.
- Assignment Submission Times You understand that there is a submission deadlines. In Daily Package, you can submit assignment From 12 at night to Next Day 10 A.m as you complete it. In Weekly Package Package you can submit assignment from 12 at noon to 12 at night of every sunday. In Monthly Package you can submit assignment at last date of every month. Timings will be considered according to Pakistan Standerd Time. Assignment submitted before and after the given timings may cause the rejection of your Assignments.
- Working Days In Daily Package you will work 5 days, in weekly package you will work whole week and in monthly package you will work for whole month.
- Rejection You understand that there is No rejection but due to assignment submission time, In any packages [ SEO, AD POSTING, YouTube, Videos UPLOADING , Web Sharing, FACEBOOK ] if we Found error in Assignment we will deduct only error amount plus 50% of errors and reason will be mentioned in your email address.
- Pay To Members Help Online Jobs is working on referrer base system with international companies and pay their members after receiving payments from them so if any company in future failed to pay to its members due to any reason then Help Online Jobs head office is not responsible for that..
- Refund Policy Due to the non tangible nature of our products and resources we are not able to offer refunds. Positions are non transferable. Please choose your position carefully as we cannot transfer you to a different post